The sole purpose of the Pool Management Group is to support our locations in delivering high quality and low risk services at each facility they care for.
The Pool Management Group is the parent company to 16 swimming pool management companies (our Partner Companies) operating across 9 states. Each year our Partner Companies employ over 3500 lifeguards, while managing over 60 Million gallons of water and more than 1100 pools.
When you work with a location within The Pool Management family, you get us running in the background. With our support, our partners not only keep your pool running smoothly, safely and efficiently, they also do it with minimized risk.
Our suite of services includes enhanced services such as proprietary lifeguard training, summer safety campaigns aimed at pool patrons, $20 million in insurance, national back up teams to keep your facility running smoothly in the event of an emergency, and much more.
Support we provide to our Partner Companies:
- research and development in pool risk management
- research and development of lifeguard training
- national level customer service
- optimized operations – proesses and technology
- pool expertise and industry knowledge
- financial strength
- backup personnel
- pool risk management strategies
- back-end business services
- liability insurance policies
- national buying power
- thought leadership